Wow! So, let me just say that I missed all of my readers!
But, I had an awesome time and experience at camp! I love camp so much!
I’m already ready to go back.
I got to pour out the love of Christ on little girls week after week. There is absolutely nothing to compare that feeling to in the world!
I got to read bedtime stories to them and give them hugs right before they went to sleep.
There are so many experiences that should be experienced and working at a camp is one of them!
Those little girls loved it and so did I!
I also missed my blog!
So, Now that I’m back here are a few things that you can look forward to.
- One more camper quotes
- Staffer quotes from this summer
- Did Ya Know? Will resume on Thursday!
- Book Reviews (In perfect Time and a few others)
- The Phrases We Use blog post
- A movie review (Hopefully! cross your fingers!)
- 40 shakes of cookout challenge- adding to that after trying some more shakes.
- Songs of the heart! (songs I love and adore not always heart touching songs)
- Many more post as I think of them
I can’t wait to get started!