Teen Study Bible, NIV
Edited by Lawrence O. Richards and Sue W. Richards
Published by Zondervan
Jun 24, 2014
Back Cover Description:
The bestselling NIV Teen Study Bible has an all-new updated design to appeal to the next generation of teens. Packed full of study features that help today’s students learn more about God, the Bible, and how God’s Word relates to their lives, this Bible includes the following features:
- “We Believe” unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Topical indexes help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible promises highlight Bible verses worth remembering
- Q and As test Bible knowledge
- 4 color pages include a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
- 8-page full-color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
Lawrence O. Richards is currently a full-time author and speaker. He has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Sue Richards holds a BA in English from Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC and a MA in Counseling Psychology from the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. A mom and retired English teacher, she is currently in the process of becoming a licensed psychotherapist and continues to enjoy writing and photograhy.
This is a great Bible! I would have loved to have had this Bible when I was a teenager. There are lots of extras included with this Bible and they are relatable to a teenager’s life. Has a “What- to -Read -Today” section to help with daily reading! I recommend this Bible for any teenager who is looking for a great study Bible.
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.